Sarah Deyo, MMS, PA-C
Sarah Deyo was appointed LAPA's Legislative Chair by the Board of Directors in January 2019. She works closely with LAPA's legislative committee and governmental affairs consultants on all matters related to legislation and advocacy. Any legislative questions or inquiries should be directed to her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 Key Elements/OTP Elements
• Licensure as a regulatory term – DONE!
• Full Rx Authority – DONE!
- 2015: Schedule II Rx Authority
- 2018: Eliminated 500 post-graduate training hours
• Scope Determined at Practice Site – LAPA continues to work with legislation
• Adaptable supervisory agreements – DONE!
• Co-signature eliminated – LAPA continues to work with legislation
• MD/PA Ratio
- 2018: Increased from 1:4 to 1:8
2017: PEC orders
2019: OT orders; rural primary care tax credit
2020: LPN orders
2020: COVID-19 emergency executive order
2021: Home health
2021 – 2022: Study Resolution on PA Practice
Rebecca Eskew Clawson, MAT, PA-C
Shelly Esnard, PA-C
Michael P. Falba, PA-C, DFAAPA
Emilie Thornhill Davis, PA-C
Michael Joseph Herbert, PA-C
Steven Presley, PA-C
Sabrina Weathersby, PA-C